1. Put the eggs in a saucepan of room temperature water.
2. Bring water to a rolling boil. Place eggs in boiling water. Boiling time will determine the type of consistency of your yolks. Here are a few boil times:
• For very firm hard-boiled eggs, boil for 15 minutes
• For creamy hard-boiled eggs, boil for 10 minutes
• For custard-like soft-boiled eggs, boil for 6 minutes
• For slightly runny soft-boiled eggs, boil for 4 minutes
3. Place the eggs in a bowl of ice water. Leave them to cool for 1 minute
4. Peel and eat! Add to your favorite salad or top off your avocado toast! Enjoy!